Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Celebrating 30!

For Katie's birthday, me and my girlfriends spent a weekend away - no husbands and no kids! We ended up going to Wichita since we didn't want to spend half our time away driving. We started Friday evening off by going to dinner at Texas Roadhouse where Katie got to sit on the sadle. And after spending some time in the hot tub at the hotel and having some girl talk, we finally hit the sack at nearly midnight! (Which by the way is close to three hours after my bedtime...yes I know, I'm old.) The next day we spent time resting and relaxing and chit chatting all day long. We even enjoyed some pampering by getting manicures and pedicures. Obviously, we didn't party hard, but honestly, it was so nice spending time hanging out with girlfriends and enjoying a quiet relaxing day!


Watch Katie "Yee Ha" for turning 30.

(Katie - you knew I HAD to post it)


Katie, Dana, Me and Julie



Pampered with Pedicures & Manicures



1 comment:

Julie said...

Still enjoying my manicure! Hope your toes still look great! Love the pictures and the video of Katie! :) Hmmm...What can we think of for your 30th birthday..... :)