Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Pics

Recently we had new family pictures taken. It's kind of a funny story how I found the gal that took our pictures. I had never met her until that day...but I felt like I already knew lots about her. I stumbled upon her blog months before and started following it... she has great ideas (some of which I have stolen) for keeping kids busy... she is EXTREMELY crafty and shares a lot of recipes... but more importantly she takes the most BEAUTIFUL pictures. What really caught my eye was the unique angles of her pictures. She was constantly posting pictures of different families or kids and I got the impression that she might take pictures professionally. (check out her blog here) So after a little research and tracking down her email address... I emailed a complete stranger to see if she would take some pictures of our family.

She is just getting started in the professional photo business and was willing to meet up with us for an outside shoot at the Arboretum in Hesston. She did such a wonderful job...especially since Brooke was NOT cooperating! She gave me rights to all the pictures and so I'm still doing some of my own editing and such...so I'll be sharing more soon.

But for now... here is a little preview of what I have ready.


Thanks so much Megan!

1 comment:

Dana said...

They're great, Jenny! I like Megan's blog alot too - she's been on my reader list since you told me about her a long time ago.