Wednesday, December 15, 2010

She's 4

Today...

this gorgeous, sweet, yet ornery little kid....




is FOUR!

I'm having a hard time accepting that our baby Brooke is already four years old!

She celebrated at preschool yesterday...

and daycare today...

and we will celebrate with family on Sunday!

It's funny how a kid's birthday can become a week long event.

But, that's okay with me...because I'm not going to accept that she is 4.  I'm just not gonna!


Well....


maybe in a week!

Happy Birthday Brookie!!!

3 comments:

~Kristin~ said...

Jenny,
I can't believe your baby is 4!
Wow!
Merry Christmas!

Dana said...

Oh, wow. I know I'm gonna freak too when Alli turns four. Have a great week celebrating your sweet little stinker! ;)

welcome! said...

She is definitely a Keeper!! She always has that bright smile on her face that lights up my day :) Glad I got to share that special day with her!