Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas 2010

As I promised…

Here is our Christmas morning at a glance….


I LOVE Christmas morning!

I LOVE watching my children’s eyes as they open their gifts!

I LOVE sitting around the lit Christmas tree at 5:30 in the morning! Honestly!

I LOVE sipping my coffee and eating my grandma’s famous Swedish Sweet Rolls! (Thanks mom for getting these made this year!)

I LOVE taking turns opening presents so we get to see what everyone got! (Even if it takes two straight hours to open them all!)

I LOVE that we all wear Xmas Pj’s on Christmas Eve so that we get to lounge around in our festive wear the next morning!

I absolutely LOVE Christmas morning!

This year’s was NO different! We had a wonderful Christmas!

The girls LOVED their gifts…

I went a little overboard!...

We won’t talk about it, but let’s just say the girls had so many gifts to open they were exhausted by the end…

And it wasn’t easy shopping for them this year as Chris banned any toys!

(However, I snuck in a couple for Brooke…SSSSHHHH…don’t tell!)


But we do have LOTS of games to play….


And clothes to wear…

And we even got to go to the Chiefs game!! WOO HOO!


Hope you all had as WONDERFUL and BLESSED of a Christmas as we did!

No comments: