Friday, November 16, 2012

A Different Look at the Johnson's

We had a few changes around here that has given a couple of us a different look about them...

Brooke lost her very first tooth!

And she was so proud...she couldn't wait to put her tooth under her pillow for the tooth fairy.   Another milestone for this family that has come and gone for each one of my kids. *sigh*

And additionally...on Monday she chopped of all of her hair for the first time...


And now she has such a cute little bob! She is growing up way to fast!

Speaking of growing up too fast...our Maddie now has braces!



She was so excited (yes, I said excited) to get braces. She has been so good about cleaning them and making sure she doesn't eat anything she isn't suppose to. (I wonder how long that will last?). But she looks so much older with them.


It is just so hard for me to face the fact that my kiddos are really growing up.




2 comments:

Dana said...

Oh my...Brookie looks so grown up with her new haircut! I'll have to tell Alli about her lost tooth. :)

welcome! said...

Ahhhh Brooki looks adorable with her hair cut short!!! Love it!!!