Friday, August 22, 2008

Summer Blog Catch Up

Sometimes I get too busy to blog and miss out on some funny moments or cute pics. Therefore, I am catching up with some blogs that never got posted this summer.

PEACEFUL ASHLYN - Sometimes, this is Ashlyn at her best! She wears me out and sometimes it's so nice when she does the same to herself and crashes. AAAAHHHH, finally peace and quiet!


LITTLE BEETHOVEN'S - The three girls actually thought they were playing great! It was so cute, however, I think Brooke enjoyed it the most.



ASHLYN'S HAIRDO - This is what happens when you let a four year old do her own hair!





BIG POUTER - The girls got the same exact pair of pj's for the summer ad I thought it would be a cute pic. Obviously, not all my children agreed - check out Maddie's big pout!



ASHLYN'S VBS DEBUT - Watch how Ashlyn get's so into the actions. She made me laugh, so sorry that the video gets a little bumpy at times.




GOOFY DADDY - Chris will probably kill me for posting this, but it is too funny. Here he is as Daddy Walrus!

No comments: