Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day at the Lake

We spent the weekend at the lake with family and friends. It was a blast, especially since we got to try out a jet ski this time. I've never been on one before, so it was a little scary at first for me, but I got past my fears quick. The first time Chris and I went out together, we accidently fell off - twice! It was fun though. The girls loved going on the water with Daddy. They were much more into the lake this weekend than they were on the 4th of July. The last day we did some tubing and boy am I sore!!! I think I used muscles that I've never used before. But, it was still a great end to the weekend, especially since it didn't start off great.


Daddy & Maddie on the Jet Ski



Ashlyn & Daddy on the Jet Ski



Mommy & Angel Tubing

No comments: