Monday, December 15, 2008

Tinkerbell Turns Two

Today, our baby turned TWO years old! I just can't believe it. The last two years has flown by. Brooke has just grown and changed so much. Yesterday, we had her birthday party and she celebrated as Tinkerbell! She got so many presents - a couple of new dolls, including a stroller and baby bed for them, a stuffed cow that moos, a pig pillow that will be awesome for taking with us on trips as it folds in half to look like a stuffed animal and then unfolds to become a pillow - and that was just to name a few!





She also blew out two candles on her "Tinkerbell" cake (or technically Maddie did before she had a chance!)
It is so hard for me to fathom that this will be my last baby. We have decided that we feel our family is complete and don't plan to have any more kids. However, today has been a bit tough for me as I see my baby actually leave the "baby" stage and really become a BIG GIRL! Wow! I'm so excited to see what the future holds for Brooke - she is such a special girl and such a blessing to our family.
Happy Birthday Brooke - We love you!!!

No comments: