Thursday, November 5, 2009

Editing pics

so I've had lots of questions regarding how I edit photos...

i use the website Picnik, which is really cool and allows me to do alot of different types of things. I did pay for the advanced version of it, but some of their editing options are free.

here is few samples of some "before and after" pics - so you can get and idea of what I do.

this one was a fun one (i used a temporary edit for halloween that was called crystal ball) I thought it was most appropriate for Dorothy!




Some of the before pics are turned (I have to rotate a lot of my pics)... this one I added a mirror imaging at the bottom.


this one was cropped closer and brightened.



this one was a lot of fun... first I cropped it... then I turned it black and white, but I left Brooke in color. Thought that was really unique!



this I added a unique border and made it in sepia.




this one I cropped and made black and white... I also added some wording. Probably is one of my favorites!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tips - I didn't realize the pics looked so different "before". . . . I might have to start editing my pics as well!