Thursday, April 21, 2011

It seems...

It seems...

that SPRING is almost here!

It seems.  Although, it also seems that mother nature is confused.

Spring does not mean hot, calm, 85 degrees one day and a windy 50 degrees the next!

Spring means...

70ish degrees
short sleeve shirts, jeans and flip flops
birds singing in the morning
tulips beginning to bloom
lilac bushes turning different shades of purple
playing at the park
sipping ice tea on the front porch
the smell of fresh mowed grass

I LOVE SPRING!

And, even though we are still getting a little back and forth weather...it still seems that SPRING has come.

I mean, my tree FINALLY bloomed.


I LOVE this tree! 

It is the only tree in my yard, but it looks so PRETTY when it has bloomed.

Unfortunately, it only lasts about a week.  :(

But, when it is blooms, you know that SPRING is here!

I love the pretty flowers while I can enjoy them.  So, I'm going to continue to look at my beautiful tree!


and not this...


because this... is the "not so fun" part of the season...  and I am NOT looking forward to weeding all the dead out of my flower garden.

I will deal with that another day...

And instead will enjoy the beauty of my tree's flowers while I can!

1 comment:

Dana said...

WOW. Your tree is crazy beautiful!