Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer Fun: Week 5 & 6

So, we have been going and going and going...kind of like energizer bunnies!!! My desire for the summer was to plan LOTS of activities for me to do with the kids since this would be my last summer with my kids only. And... I did just that.... almost to the point of total exhaustion. After the 4th, I was so tired and felt like I had scheduled so much that I couldn't keep my house clean or have time to just "chill" at home.

So, for the last two weeks, we have slowed things down. We've still been going to the summer movie (or at least we try to make it) and we finished up swim lessons...Maddie is a Guppy and Ashlyn is a Ray.

But mainly, we've been spending a lot of time at Grandma J's pool! We love the pool!!! or maybe we just love the water!!! If it wasn't at the pool, we were either in the sprinklers at home or the water sprays at the park!

Baby Dylan came to play too..
And Grandma Johnson treated us to a little pampering...


Isn't Summer FUN!

No comments: