Sunday, July 5, 2009

This Weeks' Menu

So, I have been saying this for a while now, but I'm trying to get more organized! One way for me to do this is to plan out our menus for the week. It allows me to make a grocery list more easily and to insure that we have all the ingredients needed to make our meals. It prevents us from taking the easy way out and going out for dinner when I haven't thought anything out for our supper meal. It just feels more organized!

So, here it is... our menu for this week...

MONDAY
~ Chicken Casserole

TUESDAY
~ Tacos

WEDNESDAY
~ Chicken Parmesean

THURSDAY
~ Leftovers

FRIDAY
~ Cola Pork Chops

SATURDAY
~ Beer Butt Chicken (Chris is trying it out on the new grill)

SUNDAY
~ Hamburgers

I am also starting a new blog...one for cooking and recipes - so I'll be posting a recipe hopefully every week. I'm trying new things with my cooking...trying to be better and more creative! We'll see how this goes.

No comments: