Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Lazy Saturday

I was so excited for this last Saturday to come...

we had NO plans.... NONE, NADA, NOTHING to do!

Those are the BEST days ever! I was determined and succeeded at getting my house cleaned on Friday so I could just relax and bum around on Saturday and not think about how I should be up and cleaning something up.

Chris and I were trying to figure out what we were going to do on our "day off" and I suggested watching old 80's movies... lots of which I hadn't ever seen.

Yep, I'm talkin the classic 80's movies..


Footloose...
La Bamba...
Flashdance...
Pretty in Pink....
The Breakfast Club...
Sixteen Candles...
Fast Times at Ridgemont High...
Goonies...
The Lost Boys...
Say Anything...
We were excited...well, I was! I hadn't seen any of these and Chris ended up renting about half of them.

Other than watching movies...we hung out as a family...

..in our pj's.

we did fun crafts....

and painted...
and played Lite Brite...

but mostly... we did NOTHING!
It was GREAT!

1 comment:

Dana said...

I just don't know how you made it through life so far without seeing those 80's flicks! :) So which one was your favorite?