Monday, February 8, 2010

My Birthday Surprise

was Vegas! Chris surprised me with a trip to Las Vegas with a friend couple of ours! We were originally supossed to take them last fall to Vegas since they had never been...but that didn't end up working out. So, Chris invited them to celebrate my birthday by joining us for a weekend getaway in Las Vegas!

It was a nice surprise! Those that know me well, know how HARD it is for me to be suprised. I hate not knowing anything. I actually DO like being surprised...I just can't stand the waiting! I knew about my birthday surprise for about a month and within that timeframe had figured out it was a trip and that Tim and Hilary were a part of it, but I had no idea where we were going or for how long!

Well...let's just say... I was HAPPY with the outcome!....

And, THANKFUL for my thoughtful husband!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Jenny what a great birthday surprise! I've yet to go to Vegas myself. Good Job Chris!!!