Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Anticipation...

So, tonight is the last night I have to wait...

My hubby has been planning a surprise for my birthday for several months now and tomorrow I FINALLY get to know what it is!

Yeah!

I cannot wait!

I think tonight might be hard for me to sleep...you know, the feeling you had as a kid on Christmas Eve, or the nights that you put a tooth under your pillow. Those nights that you know something BIG and EXCITING is going to happen the next morning!

All I know about the surprise is that it is a trip and that another couple is going with us.

I don't know...
where we are going...
how long we will be there...
what we will be doing there....
what I'm packing...(yes - I'm not even packing my own bag)

He has planned EVERYTHING! Everything to the last detail.

Now you see why I have anticipation! It's been killing me!

But the wait is almost over.... and I am SOOOO glad!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

What an amazing husband!! Have a wonderful time!