Thursday, February 11, 2010

Play-Doh

Do you like play-doh?

It seems like most people hate play doh...mainly because of the mess that it makes.

I would definitely agree that it does make a mess...but, I have to admit...I LOVE play doh!


I like the way it squishes in your hand, and the fun things you can create (especially with all the fun new tools that they have). Why didn't they have those when I was a kid!

We play with play-doh in our house...however, it has to be a supervised activity! I'm not sure why, but I HATE when the colors get mixed!!! So, I usually help the girls so that they don't accidently mix the colors because some of our play-doh toys you have to take a knife to get all the play-doh out of the contraption before you put a new color in! However, I do have to watch Brookie as she will smoosh the colors together on purpose! UGH! But I guess I can't expect perfection out of a three year old!


We got a new toy this Christmas that makes burgers and french fries!

This was Maddie's plate....

And here is Ashlyn's...

Don't these look yummy!!!

No comments: