Saturday, January 14, 2012

Girly Do's

Today has been a lazy day around our house.  Therefore, we have been trying out different hairstyles...

Here is my attempt at a waterfall braid on Ashlyn.



Here's a tutorial of how to do it.  SUPER CUTE!

On Maddie, we aimed for a headband braid!  Very cute...although not my best braid.  I'm going to have to practice on skinny braids that are tight to your head!


This idea came from Girly Do Hairstyles!

And for Brooke... we tried lattice ponytails!  These were super easy and gave a cute style to a pulled back look.  Great for keeping hair out of your face!


I found this style over at She Does Hair

All of these...and MORE...I have found through Pinterest!  This is a AWESOME site!   You can follow me on Pinterest if you like.  Check out my boards here!

2 comments:

Dana said...

SUPER cute! I love 'em all. You can tell I have three boys. I wouldn't even think of looking up hairstyles! Maybe some day when Alli's hair actually GROWS, I can do some of this fun stuff!

Kelly said...

I see you are as addicted to pinterest as I am. Although, I don't have the girls, I have 5 nieces w/ lots of hair. I can practice some of these things on them.