Sunday, January 8, 2012

No Voice

I cannot talk....LITERALLY!

I've been fighting a horrible head cold for nearly a week now and as of yesterday it has taken my voice.

So, today is a lazy day around the Johnson's!

We've been hanging out in our pjs.  I have had several cat naps.  And in between naps, I've been watching old movies...

like this one...




































and this one...



Apparently I am in a kick to watch 80's flicks! 

Luckily, the girls have been pretty quiet this afternoon and have allowed me to rest and not strain my voice.  I am thankful for that!  An afternoon without "girl drama" is a rarety around here.

I'm hoping to have as quiet of an evening as well.  Maybe I can even give my blog a new design!  I think we are in need of it...

now to think of what other 80's flick I can watch tonight....any suggestions?

No comments: