Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Back from Camp

Maddie is back from camp and this is what she has to say... not a whole lot of much... I've been asking and asking about it and she just doesn't have time to tell me.

Finally, almost 24 hours since she's been back she is ready to talk.
Here are her favorite things about camp:

...I bunked by Elizabeth & Whitney. Zoey slept in the other room.

...we went to the chapel and sang songs - we learned a new song..."Jesus is My Friend"

...we went swimming and we had to get on three yellow buses to get there

...I think we had hot dogs for lunch, but I can't remember

...I was in the Purple group. Zoey and some other kids were in the group with me

...I read my Bible, but mostly I listened to my teacher read it

...we had canteen and I had a popsicle - I think this was my favorite thing!

...we went to the campfire and sang songs.

...we learned about Jesus

So, another year of camp is behind us and we missed having Maddie around home, but I'm glad she had a good time.

No comments: