Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tickle Me

Brooke has a new obsession...being tickled! When I was a little girl I used to love to have my arm tickled. (Okay, I'll admit it - I still do!) Well Brooke has picked up on this as well and she LOVES to be gently tickled on her arm, her leg, her stomach or back - she really doesn't care just as long as you don't stop! It's so cute how she says "tickle me" and if you stop she'll say it again and again until you start moving your hand OR she'll just take your hand and move it back and forth to give you a jump start. It's so cute that you can't help but to do as she wishes and "tickle her"!

2 comments:

Dana said...

So cute - makes me squirm just reading about it!

Anonymous said...

Jessica and Grandma used to have a little ritual of "Grandma, tickle my feet." Grandma always did. It makes me cringe just to think about it. I can't stand for my feet to be touched. Anyway, that continued until Jessica was almost 16 when Grandma passed away, but we all have fond memories of their tickle time. Debi Weast