Monday, August 31, 2009

The Demo Derby

Towards the end of our summer, I got to experience my first demo derby! Chris had suggested that we go and I was a little hesitant, but we did end up going and we had a lot of fun! I have to admit...I kinda liked watching people run into each other on purpose. The girls called it "bumper cars", which I thought was most appropriate!


It was a good excuse to eat candy and pop!


and to see family and friends.. we met up with Shannon and Jill there too!

I think the girls had a lot of fun....or, at least Brooke did.


okay...and Mommy too! What good fun and a new memory for us.... maybe it will become a new family tradition!

1 comment:

Dana said...

It is fun in a wierd, Hickville kind of way, isn't it? ;) I grew up watching them at the Marion Co Fair.