Sunday, August 16, 2009

Maddie's Post

So, Maddie is sitting here beside me watching my post on my new blog...Cooking with the Johnson's! I am enjoying this blog...you should check it out if you haven't already! I share my weekly menus and new recipes we are trying...it's a bunch of fun!

Anyways, so Maddie asks me "mom, can I post something today...something about our family"! I mean, what do you say! "Of course you can!"

I seceretly grinned thinking.... 'is my baby going to be a blogger like me'... aweseome!

So, here is is... Maddie's post... Maddie is the writer... Mommy is the typer!

"My family is nice...and so are my sister's...well, sometimes. We do sometimes fight. We just took pictures together...me and my family....I am really ready to see them. I am excited to go back to school tomorrow...I'm ready to see all my friends...and my teacher...I'm glad Ashlyn gets to go to school with me this year too. But, I'm sad that I won't see the daycare kids tomorrow...and Zoey...I'm going to miss her....she goes to a different school now. I am happy that we get to go to the pool today...we should be getting ready for church mom!

So, that is it...I mean, we really should be getting ready for churh...right?

PS. I have to tell you that I have the BEST husband... I am kinda laughing right now as I sit here, trying to catch up on my blogging and my dear husband is trying to get the kids ready for church...he's dressing three girls....and Ashlyn is pinning to wear a silly "dress up" dress (I think it is actually an old halloween princess outfit). I'm wondering what they will look like when they make it out here to the living room. I keep hearing " no, not that... can't you just find something that isn't so short"...OH ASHLYN! And, now Brooke has made it out here.... in a diaper, her Dora sandals, and a necklace! Chris says to me "isn't she fashionable....she says she's ready to go to church"... HA, yeah right!

Now they are eating some cheese...BROOKE LOVES CHEESE! But, I am getting a lecture about cheese...Chris is NOT happy that I bought Aldi cheese....he says "Kraft is the only cheese that is edible...Kraft is the only way to go." Whatever....

So...I really an going to go now...gotta go get ready for church!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Aldi cheese rocks! That is all I buy & Jeff likes it too. Here's what I'd do. Buy his Kraft & then when the package is empty, insert Aldi cheese. He'll never know the difference. I did that to Jeff w/ Dillons & Aldi milk. He likes Aldi milk now.