Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I am a Blogging Nut!

So I have started yet another blog...

one for the Daycare! It is http://www.johnsonsfamilydaycare.blogspot.com/

We have fun things planned and we want everyone (especially parents of our kids) to know about what we are doing each day.

So, check it out and add it to your blog list...it will be a fun and exciting site. Plus we will share recipes, games, songs, and different activites we are doing...so it may be a great site for all you moms who need ideas of fun things to do with your kids. (I know I am having fun learning all this stuff...there is so much out there...so many different little crafts, activities, supplies that can be made at home, etc....and we want to share it!)

Keep praying for us as we still need to fill some spots in our daycare and for our transition into our new roles as child care providers. I have to say, the first three days have gone really well.... and we anticipate it to get even better!

No comments: