Sunday, August 2, 2009

ready for tomorrow...check

so here it is...my last evening before I "go back to work"...

well, technically anyways...

I am SO VERY THANKFUL that Mindy is doing this with me...to help share the load and to have some adult interaction throughout the day!

Up until now I have been planning and preparing...and stressing for this day to get here...and here it is - looking me right in the face!

am I ready? is my house and family and attitude prepared? well...let's think about it...

~daycare insection complete....check
~childcare classes taken and observations done...check
~temporary permit in hand...check
~CPR and first aid certified...check
~fabric in the playroom sprayed with fire retardant spray...check
~children paperwork in place and completed...check
~outside play area ready to go...check
~menus planned and groceries bought...check
~toys organized and in their place....check
~house clean and organized....check (barely - thanks to my dear husband, who threw it into gear ~today when we got home from the lake ...whew!)

so, let's see...I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be! Wish us LUCK!

2 comments:

Traci Smith said...

Good luck Jenny! Hope your first day is going well! Traci

Lauren said...

I just learned that french fries are approved as a vegetable by the health department. Do they count for a vegetable in day care menus?