Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fun at the Fair!

Saturday we were able to take the kids to the State Fair. They got to ride the rides...

I think Brooke liked this one...
and this year Maddie and Ashlyn were tall enough to ride the bigger rides... I am so glad that Chris likes riding rides because my stomach can't handle it.

Here they are waiting in line for the Tornado ride...

and Brooke waits patiently in her stroller...well sorta!


Riding the Tornado with Daddy...

Another one...and this time Brian joined in on the fun...
I had to laugh...look how close the girls are to Brian and Chris...a lot of it is the way this ride is...
It's a good thing the girls weren't on the end...or they would have been squished potatoes...
another favorite...

Mommy even got brave and rode the Zipper...
if you don't know what it is...
this is what it looks like...
the whole things turns and each individual cage turns...completely over...! SCARY!
Brian rode it with me...thank goodness...I needed someone to hold my hand!
This is me anxiously awaiting getting on the ride. Yeah right!...more like nervously...
and this is me getting off...frazzled...and luckily with all of my phone, which decided to fly out of my pocket in an overturn and Brian just happened to catch it in mid-air...
Brooke got to ride some of the little kids' rides by herself...
and had a blast... this car ride was one of her favorites...
and before we left...we had to ride the little big shot.
This is before the ride started...
and in progress...
this one made us laugh so hard...check out Brooke's face...

it looked like this everytime the ride came down! PRICELESS!

What a fun day at the fair!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I LOVE all the pictures! Looks like you had a lot of fun. I missed the KS state fair so much this year. I didn't even get to go to the CO fair. :( Maybe next year I can plan a trip to KS at fair time. Such fond memories there. :)