Friday, September 11, 2009

A New Look

Last night Chris came home and told me he had a fun thing to do together planned. He wouldn't let me go into the kitchen while he put together everything he needed and got all of his "supplies". I was very curious as to what he was planning and I was shocked when I saw what it was. He had a chair set up in the kitchen and the clippers, shaving cream, and razor setting on the counter. So, together last night...we shaved his head! I can't believe he is bald, but he said he always wanted to try it and so he thought "why not now"! It actually doesn't look that bad. I'm getting more used to it. What do you think?

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Looks good! I like it better in this picture than the one with the shades.

Dana said...

Not bad! Looks like he's one of those guys that can pull it off. Weren't you nervous???