Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Dash

Thanks to Brandi and Shawn for teaching Brooke this word. She now cannot stop saying the word "Dash". Dash is Brandi and Shawn's dog and Brooke learned it while at daycare. Now, she not only thinks that every dog is Dash, but she continuously walks around saying "Dash" all day long. Although, it is so adorable when she says it.

I thought it would be cute to videotape her saying it and post that; however, it seems that I have a daughter that is camera shy. Whenever the camera is on, she refuses to say it - but she is still pretty darn cute. So, I'm posting her cuteness!


4 comments:

Aunt "B" said...

I really miss the girls and it has only been one week. Tuesday morning and this morning were really hard. I waited for the girls and even loaded the kids in the suburban. I'm glad Brooke is taking a piece of us with her, even if it has come from our dog, Dash. I love the blog and can't wait to hear more about you all! Aunt "B"

Lauren said...

I'm with Brandi. I miss you guys already. I was honestly watching the video thinking, "Look how much Brooke has grown." She looks more like her sisters more and more every day. :)

Dana said...

I love the blog! I'm going to bookmark it so I can keep checking in. Glad you've joined the blogworld. :)

Shara said...

Jen - How do our babies grow up so fast! Wasn't it just yesterday we were bringing them home from the hospital and now they're in school, starting school in the fall and our "babies" are now walking and talking...sure do miss you guys!