Monday, May 5, 2008

Shifting to Full-time MOM

Today I began my new job as a stay-at-home mom. It was a little different as I didn't have to get up and do projects for work or check and respond to emails and phone calls; however, it didn't feel too much diferent since I've been working from home since September. I did, however get to do some things with the girls today - like read several books to them and watch and help them learn their V-tech video game. That was nice to be able to spend some extra time with them. I do, however, have many things planned for the summer - weekly visits to the Public Library for storytime and checking out books as well as the summer movie program and play dates at the park with some friends from church. I look forward to my new job! It is the most important job I will ever have - being MOM!

2 comments:

Traci Smith said...

Hey Jenny! I didn't realize you resigned your job completely! Congratulations on your new position, I am jealous!! Traci

Shara said...

It's not easy, but so rewarding. I'm so happy for you (and your girls!).